- Introducing Paul Fletcher by Ken Sharp.
- Introducing Ken Sharp by Paul Fletcher.
- Foreword by Alastair Campbell.
Introduction – My early recollections – Paul Fletcher.
Chapter 1: S E N S E
"The ability to make intelligent decisions or sound judgments."
- 1.1 A sense of history.
- 1.2 Are you a naïve client?
- 1.3 The felt-tip design stage.
- 1.4 Selecting your architect.
- 1.5 The Tender.
- 1.6 Project team & project management.
- 1.7 Funding.
- 1.8 Employers requirement document.
- 1.9 The business plan.
Chapter 2: S M A R T
"Having a neat or well cared for appearance."
- 2.1 The pitch.
- 2.2 ‘C’ Values and supporter viewing.
- 2.3 Pre-opening costs and local residents.
- 2.4 Executive boxes, Boardrooms and banqueting.(KS)
- 2.5 Rock concerts.
- 2.6 Fit–out budgets, Telephony, IT and CRM.
- 2.7 Visitor Centre, seats and seating options.(KS)
- 2.8 The Seven Secrets for Disabled Spectators.
- 2.9 Beauty, function or revenue?
Chapter 3: S O U R C E
"The point at which something springs into being."
Source of Revenue.
- 3.1 Catering – food & drink.
- 3.2 Exhibitions.
- 3.3 Hotel.
- 3.4 Advertising and PR opportunities.(KS)
- 3.5 Office accommodation.
- 3.6 Car parking and traffic management.
- 3.7 Casino.
- 3.8 Groundsharing &The End of an Era.
- 3.9 The seven secrets of ‘Raising Your Game.’
Chapter 4: S T U D Y
"The devotion of time and attention to acquire knowledge."
- 4.1 The McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield.
- 4.2 The Reebok Stadium, Bolton.
- 4.3 The Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- 4.4 The MK Dons Stadium, Milton Keynes.
- 4.5 The KC Stadium, Hull.
- 4.6 The Pride Park Stadium, Derby.
- 4.7 The Liberty Stadium, Swansea.
- 4.8 The American Express Community Stadium, Brighton. (KS)
- 4.9 The New Wembley National Stadium, London.
- 4.10 The Olympic Stadium, London.
Chapter 5: S U S T A I N
"To support and learn with nourishment; sponsor and provide for."
- 5.1 The myth of sponsorship.
- 5.2 Naming rights and naming ‘rongs.
- 5.3 How to find a stadium naming rights sponsor.
- 5.4 Stadium naming rights proposal. (KS)
- 5.5 Naming rights and legal agreements. (KS)
- 5.6 Forty ways to lose your liver.
- 5.7 Private seat licences. (KS)
- 5.8 Business seat licences. (KS)
- 5.9 By official appointment. (KS)
Chapter 6: S T A D I A R E N A
"A stadium and covered arena in one building."
- 6.1 The Stadium, Ahmadabad, India.
- 6.2 The StadiArenaBox.
- 6.3 The cost.
- 6.4 The hotel.
- 6.5 The revenue.
- 6.6 Rock events.
- 6.7 Exhibitions.
- 6.8 Conference and banqueting.
- 6.9 Sporting usage.
Chapter 7: S E E I N G
"The sense of sight; the vision of the future – and how to get there."
How to get a job in the football business.
- Green stadium – Green travel.
- The stadium of the future.
- New stadium scorecard.
- UCFB College of Football Business.
- The Seven Go£den Secrets of a Self-Funding Stadium.
EPILOGUE, The next book.
Trusted Stadium Suppliers.